NNPC / TOTAL national scholarship program for Nigerian students in
higher education institutions 2020/2021, it is recommended Apply for
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) , and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) , together with their venture partners grant scholarships to distinguished students from Nigeria in higher education institutions in the country.
Level / field of study
The scholarship is intended for students who earn a diploma at a higher level.
The scholarship is organized at universities in Nigeria. You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most academic problems. Check out other scholarships for which you can apply for studies Europe , Africa , Asia , America etc.
The Total-NNPC National Merit Scholarship Scheme is only available to students from Nigeria.
Also read if you want to study outside your home country. Simple and detailed answers on how to apply and win a scholarship .
In addition to the Total-NNPC National Merit Scholarship Program, other scholarships are available internationally students studying abroad. You can check our scholarship by country for access to all available scholarships
Scholarship rates / amount:
The following amount applies to the National Merit Scholarship Program
|S / N||Scholarship level||Amount (N)|
|1||Third grade student||N150,000 per student per academic year|
Entitlement to the Total-NNPC 2020 scholarship
- Be a registered FULL-TIME Bachelor at a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified student of level 100 or 200 at the time of application
- Show SSCE proof or equivalent certificate.
- Show proof of Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) result.
- Show university proof of admission letter and graduation number
- Show level A proof or equivalent certificate (for students with direct entry)
- Students with a score lower than 200 in UTME do not have to apply
- Students with a scale less than 2.50 CGPA or equivalent
- Level 300 and above students do not need to apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry do not have to apply.
1. Personal information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address. Submit your last passport photo.
2. Contact information: Enter information about your email and mobile phone. Use only active email and mobile number.
3. Origin: Enter data on the state of origin and local authorities. You are required to send a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University information: Select the university, course and year of study. You will be required to send your JAMB / University introductory letter.
5. Result information: Enter your JAMB or CPGA result. You must submit your JAMB and CPGA university results. For students of the second medical year, the JAMB result is sufficient.
6. Application review: Check your application to make sure that all fields have been entered correctly. Submit all required documents:
- Last passport photo
- Certificate or proof of origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB / University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Confirm that all information provided is true. Accept terms and conditions. An on-screen alert will confirm that the application has been successfully completed. You will receive an email to confirm it.
Deadline for submitting applications for the Total-NNPC Masters scholarship
The application deadline is October 31