|VISA CATEGORY||VISA FEE IN NAIRA|
|Short Term Single Entry(for less than 90 days)||16000|
|Long Term Single Entry(for more than 91 days)||24000|
|Double Entry Visa||28000|
|For all Multiple Entry Visa||36000|
Visa fees exceptions (Ghana, Senegal, Vietnam)
|SINGLE ENTRY (1~90DAYS)||SINGLE ENTRY (91 DAYS ~)||DOUBLE ENTRY||MULTIPLE ENTRYU.K Scholarships!|
(C-3 Visa :8000)
- The applicable visa fee in Naira is as per current exchange rate approved by the Embassy. It is subject to change without notice.
- Naira denomination of 500 & above only be accepted
- Visa fee and service fee needs to be paid at the bank teller counter in the application centre only. Kindly carry the applicant’s 1st page Passport photocopy while paying the service fee and the visa fee at the Sterling bank
|1||Completely filled out visa application form (Failure of filling up may result in rejection)|
|2||One passport photograph|
|3||A valid International passport (Valid for more than 6 months)|
|4||Copy of biographic data page|
|5||Documents Proving financial ability:
Applicant’s personal bank account statement including a Cover letter.
All must be issued by the bank branch located in Abuja.
(Original – 3 months recent, and issued within 14 days)
Credit Card (Master Card, Visa Card e.t.c), car registration e.t.c
|6||Confirmed flight booking|
|7||Confirmed hotel reservation|
|8||Photocopy of National ID or Driver’s License or Voter’s Card issued within recent five years|
- The visa fee & service charge is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The visa application fee submitted and cancelled on same application day would be refundable but non- transferable.
Documents to be prepared and submitted by visa applicants
|C-3-4 SHORT TERM (BUSINESS) IMPORT, EXPORT, MARKET RESEARCH, BUSINESS TRANSACTION|
|DOCUMENTS RELATED WITH AN INVITEE||DOCUMENTS RELATED WITH THE APPLICANT|
|9||Invitation Letter including details of transaction||12||Original certificate of Incorporation and photocopy (CAC)|
|10||Original and notarized Guarantee Letter||13||Original Tax Clearance and photocopy (FIRS)|
|11||Photocopy of Korean business registration||14||Certificate of Incumbency|
|15||Original Company bank Statement
(Original – 3 months recent, and issued within 14 days)
|16||Bill of Lading, Letter of credit, Import declaration, proof of remittance e.t.c|
Single Entry Visa
- Only a single-entry is permitted for the duration of the visa.
- Valid for 90 days from the date it had been issued.
Double Entry Visa
- Individuals, except for medical tourism visa applicants, who wants to visit Korea twice within six months of Immigration (In case of medical tourists, eligibility will be in accordance with ‘medical tourism guidelines’)
- Double-entry Visa holder can stay for 30 days in the validity of 6 months.
- Multiple entries are permitted for as long as visa remains valid.
- Visa provided under multiple-entry visa Agreement: duration specified by an agreement.
Applicants who are applying for Business visa may apply for Multiple-entry visa however Embassy of the Republic of Korea, reserves the right to grant Multiple/Single Entry Visa to the applicants based on their discretion
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa and how long it will take to process, as this is entirely the prerogative of the Embassy.
Complete your visa application form and affix your photograph. You may download the form from this website.
Ensure photos are as per specifications. There is a photographer available at the Visa Application Centre to facilitate you to submit your application.(Optional Service)
Attach all supporting documents as per documents required. Make sure your application is complete. Incomplete applications are not accepted.
Submit your application at the VFS Visa Application Centre in Abuja along with the applicable fees in cash.
Track your application online
Collect your passport from the VFS centre or wait for courier delivery (Optional service)
After submission of documents at the Visa Application Centre, you can also check the status of your application online by simply providing the unique VAC Reference Number and your Date of Birth. VAC reference number can be found on the Invoice-Cum-Receipt provided by Submission Officer at the Visa Application Centre at the time of submission.
The Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Abuja will return processed passports to the Visa Application Centre in Abuja. Applicants have a choice to decide on how they would like to collect their passports and / or documents, i.e. by subscribing for a Courier Services at the time of application submission or by collecting it person from the Visa Application Centre in Abuja.
The Embassy would take a minimum of ten working days for all passports after the submission of all documents.
Please note: Passport collection must be done in person between 8.00 and 16.00 from Monday to Friday, except weekends and holidays.
Korea visa applicant must collect his/her passport within 3 months after receiving passport collecting message from VFS. If not, the passport will be a subject of disposal by the Embassy.
During the passport collection at the Visa Application Centre it is required to provide the following:
- Original payment receipt that was provided by the Submission Officer during documents submission.
- Original proof of identity .
- For minors: birth certificate.
If you have ordered a courier delivery and receive the passport outside of the Visa Application Centre, please be ready to provide the following documents:
- Original Payment receipt.
- Document confirming your identity.
0815 018 8800
EMAIL ID :