The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world class university in sub-saharan Africa. The Universities mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give the the knowledge neede to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and ultimately, the world.
we are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1: senior monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Deadline : 22nd march, 2020
Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Department: Atiku Center (SENSE Project)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Twenty (20) Months
- The Senior M&E Officer will report to the Snr. M&E Specialist.
- They will be responsible for administering tools, collecting and entering the classroom and school data as well as to conduct basic analysis. They will also be responsible for supporting senior staff during workshops.
- M.Sc in Mathematics / Statistics / ITC required with 3 years’ experience or B.Sc with 7 years’ experience
- M&E experience on an Education project
- Experience with managing large data sets
- Experience in M&E training for state and non-state partners
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and community mobilization skills.
- Excellent IT skills, (to be tested)
- Ability to use excel and similar software for extensive analysis and reporting (to be tested).
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here (doc) to apply online and submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references on a single file to: firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word document or PDF format